*The Skills Passport*
The Passport engages employees in a lifelong learning and gather all the data accumulated throughout their professional experiences in order to secure their employability.
Passport data are collected by combining collective intelligence and artificial intelligence:
- collective intelligence connects employees, managers, HR and evaluators (trainer, mentor, peer, client, machine…) ensuring continuous learning, assessment and development,
- artificial intelligence provides smart career, development and learning recommendations, fostering employee engagement and providing simple and clear support to managers in the coaching and development of their teams.
Here is a simplified online example of a Skills Passport. After unlocking its content, you will be able to navigate through its tabs, tables and graphs and discover some of its features.
This limited example does not include company-specific data such as job/project matching, learning center, development program, performance reviews, interviews management or recommendations. If you would like to access these features, please contact us
The Skills Passport is fully integrated with the native learning (LMS, Learning Centre), assessment (quiz, test, 360, performance) and continuous feedback SkillsBoard solutions and can also be integrated with current company’s HR systems.
With the passport, it is possible for employees and company to:
- retrieve all the badges and certificates obtained
- retrieve the skills developed and their objective level whatever the type of learning or feedback received,
- monitor changes and progress
- define development wishes or objectives
- access a customized development program within the Learning Centre
- request internal and external endorsements
- set-up a career path by matching current skills with targeted job positions or projects
SkillsBoard has made its Digital Skills Passport certifying and portable from organization to organization in line with governments’ desire to train their citizens throughout their entire working life and in line with data protection legislation. A social version of the Passport can be activated to share it with your customers, partners or contractors.
Request you demo now!